internationalsos.com - Careers
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security risk services company.
In Prague, with 140 employees from diverse countries, we have centralised Accounting, Billing, Client Services and Providers Network Support Centre. We deliver back office services to the International SOS entities based all around Europe, Middle East, Africa and Americas.
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER.
AP Accountant --> based in Anděl
We are calling for all people with interest in Accounting.
As PTP Accountant, you will be part of the team supporting Northern Europe International SOS entities. Your main responsibility will be handling travel expenses claims and payments preparation.
- Prepare and submit payment run / manual / ad hoc / urgent payments
- Submit VAT, TAX, expenses, salary payments to the bank
- Manage internal clients enquiries, escalations and complaints – via email
- Prepare/validate expenses reports from Concur
- Set up new clients in system
- Post and allocate travel expenses payments
- Reconciliation of credit cards, petty cash
- Prepare and post accruals
- Detail oriented, self-organized, independent, accurate, stress resistant person
- Excel Skills - you can use PIVOT, basic formulas (VLOOKUP, IF, SUMIF), Filters, Conditional formatting
- Upper-intermediate English
- Opportunities for continuous learning and growth within the organization
- Fair treatment of employees
- Work for a meaningful business in the centre of Prague - Anděl
Starting date: Immediately
Contract type: unlimited
- HOW DO YOU SEE WORKING DAY HERE IN PRAGUE OFFICE? We start no later than 9am and finish after 16pm. How you manage the rest is up to you.
- ARE YOU COFFEE LOVER? Yes? Then you can enjoy cups of coffee with your colleagues on sunny terrace. We love to see our employees relaxed, that's why we do have the Recreation committee superheroes who organize special events like breakfasts, team building and various types of activities - coffee tour, pedal boarding on Vltava...
- Your development lies at heart of our culture. Extensive training opportunities, ACCA support and possibility of international rotations.
- You will enjoy 5 weeks of holidays. In case you feel sick 3 sick days can help you to get back in shape.
- What's more? Meal vouchers, Pension contribution, Benefit card, Multisport card...
How does it sound to you? Don't wait and apply now.
Send us your CV in English language through the system.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy at International SOS Assistance (CZ) s.r.o.
All your material is considered confidential and will be treated in compliance with the Law 101/2000 of Data Security.
Information about the vacancy
Radlická 3201/14, 150 00 Praha-Smíchov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, sick days, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Phone: +420 778 526 997