internationalsos.com - Careers
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security risk services company.
In Prague, with 140 employees from diverse countries, we have centralised Accounting, Billing, Client Services and Providers Network Support Centre. We deliver back office services to the International SOS entities based all around Europe, Middle East, Africa and Americas.
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER.
Customer service executive PART TIME 20-30 h/week
Have you ever found yourself in a stressful situation whilst you are abroad, not knowing what to do and who to call for help? YES? Do you want to make a difference?
We are currently looking for communicative colleagues to join our multilingual team - Provider Network Support Centre (PNSC) of 13 members.
Your role is to actively contact providers in various countries, collect up-to-date information and maintain them in database.
- WHO IS OUR PROVIDER? We have more than 70000 providers like clinics, hospitals, doctors and security agencies over the globe.
- WHY DO WE NEED TO GATHER INFORMATION FROM THEM? Information are used by our Assistant centres operating 24/7 helping people in urgent situation.
- HOW TO IMAGINE PERSON BEING IN URGENT SITUATION? WHAT IS AN URGENT SITUATION? Imagine yourself on vacation relaxing, suddenly you are bitten by insect and infection starts. You feel weak, sweating in fever, but you have no clue where to go. Who to contact... That's right time when we can help. You might to call to our Assistance centres and they provide you with those information which are in database thanks to you. If our database is up-to-date with correct information we can help people in those tricky life situations.
- Fluent in English and one of the following - German/Arabic/Italian/Spanish (mandatory)
- Motivated to accomplish the targets assigned to you
- Feel comfortable working in multicultural environment
- This position is suitable for those who are keen on practise languages and aren't afraid of direct (phone, email) contact with our providers.
- Your own workplace in the open space Office
- Opportunities for continuous learning and growth within the organization
- Fair treatment of employees
- Work for a meaningful business in the centre of Prague - Anděl
- Starting date: ASAP
- Contract type: Depends on working hours (DPP/DPC or limited contract for 1 year with possibility of extension)
- HOW DO YOU SEE WORKING DAY HERE? We start no later than 9am and finish after 16pm. How you manage the rest is up to you.
- ARE YOU COFFEE LOVER? Yes? Then you can enjoy cups of coffee with your colleagues on sunny terrace. We love to see our employees relaxed, that's why we do have the Recreation committee superheroes who organize special events like breakfasts, team building and various types of activities - coffee tour, pedal boarding on Vltava...
- Your development lies at heart of our culture. We are proud to offer you extensive training opportunities and possibility of international rotations.
- You will enjoy 5 weeks of holidays. In case you feel sick 3 sick days can help you to get back in shape.
- What's more? Meal vouchers, Pension contribution, Benefit card, Multisport card...
How does it sound to you? Don't wait and apply now.
Send us your CV in English through the system and tell us how many hours you can work for us.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy at International SOS Assistance (CZ) s.r.o.
All your material is considered confidential and will be treated in compliance with the Law 101/2000 of Data Security and GDPR.
Information about the vacancy
Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha-Smíchov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Employment contract, agreement on working activities (DPČ), other
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick day, corporate Events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), italian (intermediate), german (intermediate)
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.
Phone: +420 778 526 997