internationalsos.com - Careers
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security risk services company.
In Prague, with 140 employees from diverse countries, we have centralised Accounting, Billing, Client Services and Providers Network Support Centre. We deliver back office services to the International SOS entities based all around Europe, Middle East, Africa and Americas.
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER.
RTR (GL) Accountant
As the RTR (GL) Accountant, you will be part of the team supporting the Europe/American International SOS entities.
• Participate in monthly closing of financials
• Ensure all BS accruals / deferrals are logic ,valid, correctly coded and allocated
• Reconcile and analyze balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
• Repetitive and ad hoc journal entries to keep accurate accounting records
• Balance sheet and intercompany accounts revaluations
• Chart of Accounts Maintenance
• Account for fixed assets movements and maintain depreciation runs
• Loading the accounting data into a reporting systems
• Engage in process of improvement initiatives
• Cooperation with internal share services clients as well as key stakeholders on business side
• Audit deliveries
• Detail oriented, self-organized, independent, accurate, stress resistant person, result/oriented team player
• Fluent in English
• Accounting experience is a key for us
• Good Excel knowledge - If you don't feel confident and there will be chemistry between us we will give you particular training
• Knowledge of SUN accounting system and Cognos reporting system is an advantage
- Fair treatment of employees
- Work for a meaningful business in the centre of Prague - Anděl
Starting date: Immediately
Contract type: unlimited
- HOW DO YOU SEE WORKING DAY HERE? We start no later than 9am and finish after 16pm. How you manage the rest is up to you.
- ARE YOU COFFEE LOVER? Yes? Then you can enjoy cups of coffee with your colleagues on sunny terrace. We love to see our employees relaxed, that's why we do have the Recreation committee superheroes who organize special events like breakfasts, team building and various types of activities - coffee tour, pedal boarding on Vltava...
- Your development lies at heart of our culture. We are proud to offer you extensive training opportunities and possibility of international rotations. You will enjoy 5 weeks of holidays. In case you feel sick 3 sick days can help you to get back in shape.
- What's more? Meal vouchers, Pension contribution, Benefit card, Multisport card...
How does it sound to you? Don't wait and apply now.
Send us your CV in English language through the system.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy at International SOS Assistance (CZ) s.r.o.
Information about the vacancy
Radlická 3201/14, 150 00 Praha-Smíchov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, sick days, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Phone: +420 778 526 997