internationalsos.com - Careers
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security risk services company.
In Prague, with 140 employees from diverse countries, we have centralised Accounting, Billing, Client Services and Providers Network Support Centre. We deliver back office services to the International SOS entities based all around Europe, Middle East, Africa and Americas.
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER.
Accounts Receivable Team Leader - Prague Anděl
Team of 5 Accountants is looking for proactive team leader, who will monitor and coordinate team workload, secure back-up plan, prepare development plan, provide regular feedback and be in place when the support is needed.
- Ensure cross training of the team and secure backup plan for each team member
- Organize and lead regular & ad hoc team meetings, 1 to 1 meetings
- Ensure development training and coaching plan to contribute and built up good relations among all team members, support junior roles and create good team atmosphere
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES TASKS
- Responsibility for execution of all AR tasks for Americas region
- Issue STANDARD budget Intercompany invoices and Intercompany invoices request via Share Point
- Execute all month end Close AR tasks as per month end calendar & in timeline with Internal policies
- Reconcile related Bank accounts on weekly basis
- Prepare Forecasts and Actuals
- Daily cash management
• Minimum 5 years working experience within accounting
• Experience in managing a middle size team
• MS Office – Word, Excel (including Vision), Outlook, SharePoint
• Knowledge of SUN Accounting system is advantage
• Advanced English
- Fair treatment of employees
- Work for a meaningful business in the centre of Prague - Anděl
Starting date: ASAP
Contract type: unlimited
- HOW DO YOU SEE WORKING DAY HERE? We start no later than 9am and finish after 16pm. How you manage the rest is up to you.
- ARE YOU COFFEE LOVER? Yes? Then you can enjoy cups of coffee with your colleagues on sunny terrace. We love to see our employees relaxed, that's why we do have the Recreation committee superheroes who organize special events like breakfasts, team building and various types of activities - coffee tour, pedal boarding on Vltava...
- Your development lies at heart of our culture. We are proud to offer you extensive training opportunities and possibility of international rotations. You will enjoy 5 weeks of holidays. In case you feel sick 3 sick days can help you to get back in shape.
- What's more? Meal vouchers, Pension contribution, Benefit card, Multisport card...
How does it sound to you? Don't wait and apply now.
Send us your CV in English language through the system.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy at International SOS Assistance (CZ) s.r.o.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before you apply please make sure that you have working and living permit in Czech Republic.
Information about the vacancy
Radlická 3201/14, 150 00 Praha-Smíchov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Phone: +420 778 526 997