internationalsos.com - Careers
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security risk services company.
In Prague, with 140 employees from diverse countries, we have centralised Accounting, Billing, Client Services and Providers Network Support Centre. We deliver back office services to the International SOS entities based all around Europe, Middle East, Africa and Americas.
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER.
Financial Controller -->Prague Anděl
As Senior Accountant reporting to manager based in London you will cooperate with the finance teams across the globe and shared services in Prague, and Kuala Lumpur to ensure the accuracy and compliance of the financial information. In addition will be assisting in the analysis of the actuals to budget and forecast reporting, as well as the preparation and presentation of these.
Main Responsibilities in 2 areas:
• Managing Vendor/Partner databases, allocation to region and chasing payment of long overdue vendor invoices within International SOS
• Assisting with the Investment management and control of capital expenditure
• Assisting with process improvement and documentation of new accounting policies
• Assist in Managing the Overall Profit & Loss
• Consolidate information received within the system and from finance teams to analyse variances against budget and previous year
• Assist with preparing, loading and analysis of budgets and forecasts
• Prepare monthly analysis for management
• Hands-on with day-to-day operations and high attention to detail
• Analytical skills to provide detailed and valuable business analysis
• Strong IT acumen to quickly master existing tools (Oracle, SUN Accounting, Cognos & Excel) and identify new ways of improvement
• Experience working in Business Analysis or strong background in management accounting
• Excellent spoken and written English
What is waiting for you?
Starting date: Immediately
Contract type: unlimited
- Fair treatment of employees
- Work for a meaningful business in the centre of Prague - Anděl
- HOW DO YOU SEE WORKING DAY HERE? We start no later than 9am and finish after 16pm. How you manage the rest is up to you.
- ARE YOU COFFEE LOVER? Yes? Then you can enjoy cups of coffee with your colleagues on sunny terrace. We love to see our employees relaxed, that's why we do have the Recreation committee superheroes who organize special events like breakfasts, team building and various types of activities - coffee tour, pedal boarding on Vltava...
- Your development lies at heart of our culture. We are proud to offer you extensive training opportunities and possibility of international rotations. You will enjoy 5 weeks of holidays. In case you feel sick 3 sick days can help you to get back in shape.
- What's more? Meal vouchers, Pension contribution, Benefit card, Multisport card...
How does it sound to you? Don't wait and apply now.
Send us your CV in English language through the system.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy at International SOS Assistance (CZ) s.r.o.
All your material is considered confidential and will be treated in compliance with the Law 101/2000 of Data Security and GDPR.
Information about the vacancy
Radlická 3201/14, 150 00 Praha-Smíchov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick day, occasional work from home, corporate Events, opportunity to work up hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Phone: +420 778 526 997