internationalsos.com - Careers
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security risk services company.
In Prague, with 140 employees from diverse countries, we have centralised Accounting, Billing, Client Services and Providers Network Support Centre. We deliver back office services to the International SOS entities based all around Europe, Middle East, Africa and Americas.
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER.
Working Capital Analyst
As Working Capital Analyst reporting to manager based abroad you will cooperate with the Prague Accounting team and finance teams across the Europe to report the working capital data and ratios on timely manner.
• Responsible for the monthly submission and reporting on Working Capital for Europe region
• Support the Budget and Forecast process on Working Capital for Europe
• Collaborate with European Working Capital team on the monthly reporting and commentaries for Accounts Receivables and Credit Risks
• Work closely with the Order-To-Cash team in Prague on the documentation of the financing program for the Receivables
• Improve the data flow and reporting process for Working Capital
• Establish documentation on the processes on Working Capital for Europe
• Participate in Global and Regional projects for Working Capital
• Experience with Financial and Accounting Systems for Transactions and Reporting
• Working experience within the Order To Cash or Report To Record functional area
• MS Office skills with focus on Excel and ability to pick up new in-house systems (Cognos...)
• Experience of reporting and analysing Financial Reports and ratios ; preferably on Working Capital ratios such as AR Aging, DSO
• Experience on handling larger data-sets and generation on reports to enable AR regional reporting, and budget or forecast features
• Advanced English both written and speaking
• Your own workplace in the open space Office
• Opportunities for continuous learning and growth within the organization
• Fair treatment of employees
• Work for a meaningful business in the centre of Prague - Anděl
Starting date: Immediately
Contract type: unlimited
• HOW DO YOU SEE WORKING DAY HERE? We start no later than 10AM and finish after 2PM. How you manage the rest is up to you.
• ARE YOU COFFEE LOVER? Yes? Then you can enjoy cups of coffee with your colleagues on sunny terrace. We love to see our employees relaxed, that's why we do have the Recreation committee superheroes who organize special events like breakfasts, team building and various types of activities - coffee tour, pedal boarding on Vltava...
• Your development lies at heart of our culture. We are proud to offer you extensive training opportunities and possibility of international rotations.
• You will enjoy 5 weeks of holidays. In case you feel sick 3 sick days can help you to get back in shape.
• What's more? Meal vouchers, Pension contribution, Benefit card, Multisport card...
How does it sound to you? Don't wait and apply now.
Send us your CV in English language through the system.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy at International SOS Assistance (CZ) s.r.o.
Information about the vacancy
Radlická 3201/14, 150 00 Praha-Smíchov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, sick days, corporate events
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Other.
Phone: +420 778 526 997