internationalsos.com - Careers
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security risk services company.
In Prague, with 140 employees from diverse countries, we have centralised Accounting, Billing, Client Services and Providers Network Support Centre. We deliver back office services to the International SOS entities based all around Europe, Middle East, Africa and Americas.
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER.
GL Accountant --> Prague Anděl
• Reconcile and analyze balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
• Participate in monthly closing of books
• Ensure all BS accruals / deferrals are accurate
• Account for fixed assets movements and depreciation runs and maintain FAR up-to-date
• Prepare quarterly VAT return
• Support financial statements audit requirements
• Loading the accounting data into a reporting systems
• Balance sheet and intercompany accounts revaluations
• Chart of Accounts Maintenance
• Engage in process of improvement initiatives
• Cooperation with internal share services clients as well as key stakeholders on business side
• Daily cooperation with other teammates on PTP and OTC side based in Prague
• At least 2+ years of experience within PTP/RTR accounting
• Good Excel knowledge - If you don't feel confident and there will be chemistry between us we will give you particular training
• Fluent in English
• Detail oriented, self-organized, independent, stress resistant team player
ADVANTAGE is knowledge of SUN accounting system and Cognos reporting
• Starting date: ASAP
• Contract type: unlimited
• Work in the international environment of a prestigious company in the centre of Prague - Anděl
• Fair treatment of employees
• Are you coffee lover? Yes? Then you can enjoy cups of coffee with your colleagues on sunny terrace.
• We love to see our employees relaxed, that's why we have the Recreation committee superheroes who organize special events like breakfasts, team building and various types of activities - coffee tour, pedal boarding on Vltava...
• Your development lies at the heart of our culture. We are proud to offer you extensive training opportunities and possibility for international rotations.
• You will enjoy 5 weeks of holidays. In case you feel sick, 3 sick days can help you to get back in shape.
• What's more? Meal vouchers, Pension contribution, Benefit card, Multisport card...
How does it sound to you? Don't wait and apply now.
Send us your CV in English language through the system.
--> IMPORTANT NOTE: Before you apply please make sure that you have working and living permit in Czech Republic.
Information about the vacancy
Radlická 3201/14, 150 00 Praha-Smíchov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, sick days, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Other.
Phone: +420 778 526 997