internationalsos.com - Careers
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security assistance company.
From Prague we ensure back-office support to International SOS entities in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Americas.
We are team of 130 colleagues from diverse countries, covering 24 nationalities.
Thanks to us -> Invoices received from providers are paid on time; Travelling clients have necessary certificates in order to obtain visa; Public International SOS webinars are organized; Assistant centres have up-to-date information about our providers when a client calls and asks for help
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER.
GL Accountant with Accounting experience - Anděl
As the RTR (GL) Accountant, you will be part of the team supporting the Europe/American International SOS entities. Position is suitable for Accountant with minimum 1 year experience.
• Participate in monthly closing of financials
• Ensure all BS accruals / deferrals are logic ,valid, correctly coded and allocated
• Reconcile and analyze balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
• Repetitive and ad hoc journal entries to keep accurate accounting records
• Balance sheet and intercompany accounts revaluations
• Chart of Accounts Maintenance
• Account for fixed assets movements and maintain depreciation runs
• Loading the accounting data into a reporting systems
• Engage in process of improvement initiatives
• Cooperation with internal share services clients as well as key stakeholders on business side
• Audit deliveries
• Detail oriented, self-organized, independent, accurate, stress resistant person, result/oriented team player
• Fluent in English
• Accounting experience at least 1 year within RTR Accounting is a key for us
• Good Excel knowledge - If you don't feel confident and there will be chemistry between us we will give you particular training
• Knowledge of SUN accounting system and Cognos reporting system is an advantage
- Opportunities for continuous learning and growth within the organization
- Work for a meaningful business in the centre of Prague - Anděl
Starting date: Immediately
Contract type: unlimited
HOW DO YOU SEE WORKING DAY HERE?
Our flexible working hours enable you to manage your working day. We start no later than 10 am and finish after 2 pm.
• WE LOVE TO SEE OUR EMPLOYEES RELAXED
You can enjoy moments with your colleagues on sunny terrace where we plant herbs and tomatoes. Our Recreation committee superheroes organize special events like breakfasts, team building and various types of activities - coffee tour, theatre...
• YOUR DEVELOPMENT LIES AT THE HEART OF OUR CULTURE
We are proud to offer you extensive training opportunities and possibility of international rotations. ACCA support
• WHAT ELSE?
5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, Meal vouchers, Pension contribution, Benefit card, Multisport card...
How does it sound to you? Don't wait and apply now.
Send us your CV in English language through the system.
Information about the vacancy
Radlická 3201/14, 150 00 Praha-Smíchov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Other.
Phone: +420 778 526 997