internationalsos.com - Careers
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security assistance company.
From Prague we ensure back-office support to International SOS entities in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Americas.
We are team of 130 colleagues from diverse countries, covering 24 nationalities.
Thanks to us -> Invoices received from providers are paid on time; Travelling clients have necessary certificates in order to obtain visa; Public International SOS webinars are organized; Assistant centres have up-to-date information about our providers when a client calls and asks for help
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER.
Financial Analyst --> Prague-Anděl
As Financial Analyst reporting to manager based in London you will cooperate with the finance teams across the globe and the Global Shared Services in Prague, and Kuala Lumpur to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the financial information. You will analyse performance against budget, forecast and prior year, and prepare the monthly reporting for these results.
3 areas of main responsibilities:
BUSINESS ANALYSIS & REPORTING
• Ensure the accuracy of financial reporting for the month end close, coordinating the posting of accruals and adjustments as required
• Consolidate information received from finance teams within the system to analyse performance against budget, forecast and prior year
• Prepare monthly reporting for Regional management and department heads
• Build a strong communication structure with key stakeholders, including Assistance BL Finance, department heads, local finance teams, Global Shared Services
BUDGETING & FORECASTING
• Preparation, loading and analysis of Budgets and forecasts
• Participate in the target setting and budgeting/forecasting process for P&L performance
• Coordinate collection and production of budget information
• Responding to and resolving ad hoc queries from Group FP&A, Regional management and other Intl.SOS entities
Do you have what it takes?
• Proven FP&A or other analytical experience
• Good organizational skill to manage priorities and meet deadlines
• Motivation and a drive for improvement
• High level of Excel skills
• Advanced written and spoken English
PREFERRED, but not essential is experience with accounting software; preferably ORACLE, SUN Accounting, Cognos
What is waiting for you?
Starting date: ASAP
Contract type: unlimited
HOW DO YOU SEE WORKING DAY HERE?
Our flexible working hours enable you to manage your working day. We start no later than 10 am and finish after 2 pm.
• WE LOVE TO SEE OUR EMPLOYEES RELAXED
You can enjoy moments with your colleagues on sunny terrace where we plant herbs and tomatoes. Our Recreation committee superheroes organize special events like breakfasts, team building and various types of activities - coffee tour, theatre...
• YOUR DEVELOPMENT LIES AT THE HEART OF OUR CULTURE
We are proud to offer you extensive training opportunities and possibility of international rotations, ACCA support
• WHAT ELSE?
5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, Meal vouchers, Pension contribution, Benefit card, Multisport card...
How does it sound to you? Don't wait and apply now.
Send us your CV in English language through the system.
Information about the vacancy
Radlická 3201/14, 150 00 Praha-Smíchov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, opportunity to work up hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Phone: +420 778 526 997