internationalsos.com - Careers
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security assistance company.
From Prague we ensure back-office support to International SOS entities in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Americas.
We are team of 130 colleagues from diverse countries, covering 24 nationalities.
Thanks to us -> Invoices received from providers are paid on time; Travelling clients have necessary certificates in order to obtain visa; Public International SOS webinars are organized; Assistant centres have up-to-date information about our providers when a client calls and asks for help
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER.
Senior Financial Planning Analyst
This exciting opportunity entails planning, forecasting and comparison of financial activity. Key responsibilities will include Financial Analyses, Cost Analyses and Budgeting for Travel Security Services Group the business unit delivering security assistance, assessments and advice. Role is suitable for experienced candidates.
• Support and Review the Monthly Reporting in SUN (Accounting system) liaising with the Accounting Teams and fellow International SOS Finance Teams globally
• Prepare Monthly and Quarterly Management Reports
• Prepare Monthly Outlooks, Forecasts and Budgets and manage the submissions in Cognos
• Prepare adhoc analyses and explain variances and trending
• Preparation of financial statements and completion of statutory audit
• Help drive and deliver cost saving initiatives
• Partnering with the Security Services CFO
• Presentation of work results, analyses to the Security Services CFO
• Demonstrate strong Team spirit and leadership within the Prague Finance Team
• Identify and build relationships with key contacts globally within the TSS Group and internally in Intl.SOS, within the Operations, HR, Finance, IT and Corporate Office Teams
• Proactively engage and organise meetings for review, to gather information or drive change and efficiencies
Do you have what it takes?
• 3-4 years of experience in a relevant role responsible for analyses and reports preparation
• Knowledge of accounting principles
• Advanced Excel knowledge (Pivot, If, Vlookup…)
• Advanced written and spoken English
• Self-motivated and problem solver
• Work flexible hours to meet deadlines
• Occasional travel to London or Paris
What is waiting for you?
• Your own workplace in the open space Office
• Work for a meaningful business in the centre of Prague - Anděl
Starting date: December 2019 or later
Contract type: limited for one year with the possibility of extension
HOW DO YOU SEE WORKING DAY HERE?
Our flexible working hours enable you to manage your working day. We start no later than 10 am and finish after 2 pm.
• WE LOVE TO SEE OUR EMPLOYEES RELAXED
You can enjoy moments with your colleagues on sunny terrace where we plant herbs and tomatoes. Our Recreation committee superheroes organize special events like breakfasts, team building and various types of activities - coffee tour, theatre...
• YOUR DEVELOPMENT LIES AT THE HEART OF OUR CULTURE
We are proud to offer you extensive training opportunities and possibility of international rotations, ACCA support
• WHAT ELSE?
5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, Meal vouchers, Pension contribution, Benefit card, Multisport card...
Interested in? Don't wait and apply now.
Send us your CV in English language through the system.
--> IMPORTANT NOTE: Before you apply please make sure that you have working and living permit in Czech Republic.
Information about the vacancy
Radlická 3201/14, 150 00 Praha-Smíchov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, 13th monthly salary, opportunity to work up hours, A longer unpaid leave
Phone: +420 778 526 997