internationalsos.com - Careers
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security assistance company.
From Prague we ensure back-office support to International SOS entities in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Americas.
We are team of 130 colleagues from diverse countries, covering 24 nationalities.
Thanks to us -> Invoices received from providers are paid on time; Travelling clients have necessary certificates in order to obtain visa; Public International SOS webinars are organized; Assistant centres have up-to-date information about our providers when a client calls and asks for help
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER.
▁ Senior Accounts Payable Accountant --> based in Anděl ▁
We are calling for all people with interest in Accounting.
As Procure To Pay Accountant, you will be part of the team supporting European International SOS entities. Your main responsibility will be handling complex invoice handling, from its receiving till its payment.
- Responsibility for invoice processing for our entities in Europe
- Uploading the invoices to Sharepoint & booking it into SUN accounting software
- Prepare and submit weekly payment run / manual / ad hoc / urgent payments
- Manage internal clients enquiries, escalations and complaints – via email
- Set up new clients in system
- Prepare and post accruals
- Detail oriented, self-organized, independent, accurate, stress resistant person
- Excel Skills - you can use PIVOT, basic formulas (VLOOKUP, IF, SUMIF), Filters, Conditional formatting
- Upper-intermediate English, French would be a plus
- Opportunities for continuous learning and growth within the organization
- Fair treatment of employees
- Work for a meaningful business in the centre of Prague - Anděl
Starting date: Immediately
Contract type: unlimited
HOW DO YOU SEE WORKING DAY HERE?
Our flexible working hours enable you to manage your working day. We start no later than 10 am and finish after 2 pm.
• WE LOVE TO SEE OUR EMPLOYEES RELAXED
You can enjoy moments with your colleagues on sunny terrace where we plant herbs and tomatoes. Our Recreation committee superheroes organize special events like breakfasts, team building and various types of activities - coffee tour, theatre...
• YOUR DEVELOPMENT LIES AT THE HEART OF OUR CULTURE
We are proud to offer you extensive training opportunities and possibility of international rotations. ACCA support and possibility of international rotations.
• WHAT ELSE?
5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, Meal vouchers, Pension contribution, Benefit card, Multisport card...
How does it sound to you? Don't wait and apply now.
Send us your CV in English language through the system.
Information about the vacancy
Radlická 3201/14, 150 00 Praha-Smíchov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, sick days, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Phone: +420 778 526 997